Safe Program Consultant Training: Evolving with time, latest technology and methodologies help organizations gain the desired growth. Every Startup/organization is built with a vision to help people. In the journey of establishing to being established, enterprises are facing drastic changes in the way business is handled and managed. The growth of any organization lies on how it inclines towards and adapts change. And when we talk of business agility, it embraces change. It changes the way an enterprise thinks, works and interacts.
At the time of crisis, an enterprise requires a strong business model that copes up all the lags. And the people to help achieve this are non-other than SAFe Consultants. It’s high time that companies require such trained professionals who can work through the odd times by preparing effective processes and measures for continuous program management. To grow your career and excel in the enterprise industry, one needs to become a Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). So, join this 4-days course which will prepare you to lead an enterprise transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Want to know what are the prerequisites of perusing Safe Program Consultant Training certification?
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SPC4 certification exam and operate in the field as a SAFe Program Consultant:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications.
The first couple of days you will have intensive learning of Leading SAFe. You will also gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Agile Teams, Agile Programs, Agile Program Portfolio Management, and Agile Architecture.
During a second couple of days, you will gain the knowledge needed to identify, plan, and implement SAFe programs with Agile Release Trains. Further, you’ll have the briefings, artifacts, and templates you need to identify the value streams, prepare the organization, launch agile programs, plan and execute the major events, and implement effective processes and measures for continuous program improvement.
After this course, you’ll be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Implement and manage a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform value stream analysis and identify value streams
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains and coordinate value streams
- Build and execute the implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent (SPCs only)
- Train teams in SAFe for Teams (S4T) and act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent (SPCs only)
Wondering when is the Safe Program Consultant Training happening?
Date – 7th December – 10th December 2017.
Excited to join this course?
Get yourself registered for Safe Program Consultant Training @Goeventz.
Goeventz is your go-to platform to book tickets for your favorite events, be it a conference, fundraisers, workshops, concerts, course program and so on. To explore similar events visit Goeventz.com