Agility is the mantra to success in every business and profession. From startup companies to established enterprises, only agile entities continue to exist successfully and achieve the expected milestones irrespective of the business type and size. To instill the principle and values of agile, Delight Learning invites aspiring leaders from every domain to register for a two-day workshop, Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Bengaluru on Monday 04th December 2017 and Tuesday, 05th December 2017 between 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM in Hyderabad.
This two day CAL workshop endeavors to walk the attendees through and make them learn vital principles of agile along with the fundamental values. The expert coaches will explain end-to-end conventions for bringing the Agile transformation including its why what, and how. This most interactive program intends to assist professionals from various domains with various designations such as middle management, executives, and leaders having the organizational influence and facilitate the supporting leaders who lead or interact with the Agile teams.
The Credential Level 1 CAL program includes sessions to educate and spread awareness about the Agile leader’s focus and journey. The workshop also intends to enable the professionals with a progressive path of validated learning and practice thereby allowing them to continue their learning journey to a new level. Empowered by offering the Credential 1 of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program, this two-day workshop will focus the following areas:
- Becoming the architect of the organizational culture while being truly Agile
- This experimental workshop will nurture the attendees to inspire, drive, and embrace the change and continuous improvement
- Leading various teams across various locations efficiently
- Sessions from the Agile expert “Pete Behrens” who led the development of the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Program for the Scrum Alliance
- The chance to earn 16 SEUs and 14 PDUs for continuous learning and upgrading your educational efforts throughout your Agile journey.
- Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Level 1 Learning Objectives
- The Context for Agile
- Agile Overview
- Leadership in an Agile Context
- The Agile Organization
- Agile Approaches Change
- The learning objectives for this CAL level 1 program are based on the Agile Manifesto, Scrum, research in leadership effectiveness, and organizational patterns which are effective in complex and rapidly changing environments.
More details regarding the Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Workshop and registration are available at Goeventz.
Goeventz is your go-to platform to book tickets for your favorite events, be it a conference, fundraisers, workshops, concerts, course program and so on. To explore similar events visit Goeventz.com