Welcome! I hope my blogs will help you. Here are some useful information about google adwords & Google Adword Policies. You will find the 5 reasons why google adwords will suspend your website for advertising.
If Your ad is marked ” Site Suspend” , it was disapproved because the website promoted in your ad violates one or more of site policies.
FOR EXAMPLE –
why Google Adwords will suspend your website:- What happens if you violate our policies
- Ad disapproval: Ads that don’t follow this policy may get disapproved. A disapproved ad won’t be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup. Learn more about suspended accounts.
To Protect the experience & Safety to users, google will not show any ads that point to that website until the site follows all google adword policy. To Find out what Policy your website does not follow: –
Google Adwords Bridge Page Policy:
In Google Adwords, If any website or webpage which is re-directing to another webpage or domain automatically. This is against policy as per bridge page policy in adwords.
If your site bridges to say “xyz.com” in order for the sale of products, what is the purpose of users visiting your site when they can get the product directly from “abc.com”. It just means that your site is simply passing traffic on to a other website, and your site is providing little or no value to users, that’s why Google Adwords will suspend your website or your account. Google doesn’t like it – if your website or webpage was not there, Visitors just go straight to the another website, so Google sees your website as a “bridge page” – simply a bridge from Google to the other website.
2. Google adwords Re-direction Policy:
In Google Adwords, If any Link or Hyperlink which is re-directing to another webpage or domain automatically. This is against policy as per bridge page policy in adwords.
3. Google Adwords Mirror Framing Policy:
If you are promoting your website e.g. abc.com and you have uploaded same website on xyz.com in case you will promoting both website through one google adword account then google adword will suspend your account.
4. Multiple Account Policy:
If You are Promoting One Website through Multiple Google Adwords Accounts, this is against policy as per multiple account policy. That’s why Google Adwords will suspend your website and google adwords account also.
5. Refund Policy:
If In case of account suspended due to policy violation, Google will not refund your money.
Reasons a refund might not be available
Google Adwords don’t offer refunds in these cases:
- You have money left over in your account from a promotional code.
- Your account is still active.
- You have an outstanding balance that you still need to pay.
You can request a refund by canceling your AdWords account while there is credit in the account. Google automatically initiate a refund to your bank account or credit card associated with your AdWords account.
Processing time: 2 weeks for Google to process, and additional time for your credit card company to process.
If you paid by funds transfer, Google adwords ask for your bank account details to process the refund.
Make sure that you fix your suspended site and comply with Google Adwords policies before requesting a review. If your site still has problems, Google won’t be able to reactivate it and approve your ads to run.
Request A Site Review – Click Here!